[Elfsea] Off Topic: Job Opportunity -- Data Entry

antigonus bearbait antigonus at lycos.com
Tue Dec 23 13:13:06 PST 2003

Hello Everyone --

Well, I've been seeing a lot of job opportunities on the list lately, so I thought I might as well chime in as well.

The agency I am currently working for is looking for people who can do Data Entry.  I believe the position is temporary for a few months located in west Fort Worth.

The agency is the downtown office of CORNERSTONE staffing.  The phone number is 817-332-5882.  I ask that you mention my name (Toby Pugh).  It is an agency, so there is the typical barrage of testing.  Be prepared for about three hours' worth of application process.

But, when I was in there on Friday, they specifically told me they NEEDED data entry people.

Best of luck everyone -- and let me know how it goes privately.

Thanx --

Tiggy