[Elfsea] Battlestar Galactica this coming Monday

Nancy Chevalier chevalier8278 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 7 13:49:00 PST 2003

I hope everyone enjoys the show.  Seamus and I will
catch it later on our recorded version since this is
Finals week.  We have the joy of not only taking
exams, but grading our students' exams as well.

Good luck to all the other fellow students out their.

Aurelia Yverneau
--- neil starkey <raimonddemora at hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

As announced before, Dan and Soibhan of graciously
opened their home once more for an invation of friends
to come and watch the first installment of the new
Battlestar Galactica Mini-Series.  The show itself
starts at 8:00 pm, however there was talk about
watching some of the original series before then.
Please do not show up before 5pm.  Bring a snack or
popcorn and let's see what all of the fuss about
together.  If you need directions, I am willing to bet
Dan or Soibhan would be happy to tell you where to
go.....  make that give you good directions to their
home.  817-656-1242.

Raimond
A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for
your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny
Kaye "The Court Jester")