[Elfsea] Re: Toys For Tots Tournament

Colète d'Évreux Colete at StickJock.com
Fri Dec 12 19:44:58 PST 2003

Times have been hard on many families these past couple of years. Layoffs, budget cuts, downturn in the stock markets, and the 2001 attacks on the US have all played a part in effecting more and more families, preventing them from making extra purchases beyond life provisions. While, toys play an important part in teaching social development to a child and bring them much happiness, not all parents can afford toys in hard times.  Let's do what we can to lend a hand. Let's put a smile on the children's faces this Christmas.

Just a quick reminder, the Steppes Toys for Tots tournament is Sunday of this weekend. Children are a most important cause, so I'm hoping to see many people competing. Spectators, show your support... wear warm garb with Santa hats, and bring a toy as well. The more the merrier! (Further details below)

Pour Dieu, Roi, et Pays...

Madame Colete d'Evreux

----- Original Message -----
From: "Colète d'Évreux" <Colete at StickJock.com>
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 8:48 AM
Subject: Toys For Tots Tournament

Unto the Good Gentles of Ansteorra,

    It is my pleasure to announce the Toys for Tots tournament, hosted by the Barony of Steppes on Sunday, December 14th. The tournament will be held at the regular fighter practice, at Mary Head Carter Park. (Location, times, and directions listed below.) To enter the lyst, please bring one unwrapped, new toy for donation. Of course, you are most welcome to bring more than one, if you wish. Prizes of largesse will be awarded to the tourament winner.

 Full information......