[Elfsea] Central Regional War Practice

Shetler Victoria vixster13 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 19:32:17 PST 2003

Thanks much your Excellency,

I will let the Fray know..

Isolda von Rugen aka Vix

Todd Marsh <todd_marsh at comcast.net> wrote:
>> On January 31st there will be a Central region war practice at the home
of > Master Petruccio. It will start at 10:00am and end at 4:00pm. A small
> donation is requested to cover the cost of the privy. There is room for >
combat archery and siege engines, so bring them out for a pre-Gulf War >
inspection.

> If you are planning to fight at Gulf War, please join us at this practice.
> If you can't make it, please email Llywelyn at Elfsea.net . This is the only
> regional planning meeting scheduled before Gulf War.
>
> Centurian Llywelyn Gruffydd
> Central Regional War Commander
>

> Pat and Ronnie's Address:
> 3053 PR 2282
> Quinlan, TX 75474
> 903.356.4443
>
> Site:
> 8718 CR 2276
> Quinlan, TX 75474
>
> Directions from Dallas/Fort Worth
>
> Take I-30 East to Exit 68 (just across Lake Ray Hubbard) in Rockwall.
> At the light turn right and go to the next light (approximately 100
yards).
> Turn left onto 276 (to Quinlan and Lake Tawakoni).
> Take 276 to Quinlan. Once the speed limit drops to 45 MPH start looking
on > the left for 5th Street (Noah Cosby Printing will be on the corner).
Turn
> left onto 5th and follow it around. It will go north, turn west, and turn
> north again. This is CR 2276. Take 2276 north approximately 1 mile until
> you see the mailbox for 8718 on the left hand side of the road. This is
the > site of the fighter practice.

> From points East of Quinlan.
>
> Take your best route to SH 34 in either Greenville or Terrell (depending
on > if you are north or south. Take SH 34 to 276 in Quinlan (a Dairy Queen
is