[Elfsea] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Dire Straits- OT

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Mon Dec 22 19:02:24 PST 2003

This is an old Elfsea person. If you can help please. We all come on times
where we need help.
Donnel

In a message dated 12/22/2003 7:15:52 PM Central Standard Time,
candace_baker at hotmail.com writes:
I don't know how many of you remember Lady Myrtle of the Lost and Missing,
she has just recently started coming to events again, but used to be that
she was the merchant who had everything or knew where to get it.

Anyway she and her two children are in dire straits. Due to circumstances
caused by a person who shall remain nameless so as not to embarass his
Knight,  she is being forced to sell off most everything she has in order to
make sure she and her two children have a place to live etc.  There are a
few things that SCAer's may be interested in such as the forge and the helm
and that is why I have posted this to the list.

You should also check out her website as their is lots of cool stuff there
too.

www.midinightoile.com
Correction  www.midnightoile.com

You can reach Myrtle a/k/a Janie Derby at home at (817) 341-4627.