[Elfsea] Medieval Valentine Banquet

Spence Mabry Spence.Mabry at radioshack.com
Sat Feb 8 12:38:08 PST 2003

This demo even is rapidly approaching, and I'd like to get a firm count by
Tuesday as to all who are planning to attend.

Here are some details:

Date:	Friday, February 14, 2003
Time: 	6:30 p.m. til probably about 8:30 or 9 (The feast -- and we get to
partake of that -- begins at 6:30 p.m.)
Where:	Pantego Bible Church (off I-30 and Eastchase.  Get off on Eastchase
and go north.  Turn left on Anderson.  The church is past the Sam's on the
left.)

Activities they would like to see:
Rapier fighting (I need some people to volunteer for this)
Music and singing (if anyone is interested)
Dancing (again, if anyone is interested)
And general discussion about the SCA and the Middle Ages

Any arts and crafts are also welcome.

If you plan on attending, please respond by Teusday

Ceatta
Elfsea Demo Coordinator