[Elfsea] Ansteorran Coursing Guild/ Ansteorran Royal Pack

Spence and Robin Mabry smabry at flash.net
Mon Feb 10 15:45:33 PST 2003

My Good Gentles,
I am greatly interested in fostering one of your hounds, as our landlord
has just fixed the back yard fence and gate. I am currently on leave and
have the time available.
I would much prefer a smaller dog, preferably one used to CATS, as I
currently rescue them and all would be in close proximity.
If this is not something that can be done, I would love to have specs
for dog barding.
Can we use our own arms if we "adopt a 'child' from this photo" & send
$$ to pay for food, heart-worm treatment, &/or shots?
Yours In Service,
HL Robin de Shealladh
Chamberlain Elfsea