[Elfsea] Medieval Valentine Banquet

Spence Mabry Spence.Mabry at radioshack.com
Wed Feb 12 11:46:14 PST 2003

I just talked with the contact person.  There may be a problem with dancing,
but that is being worked out at their level.  It appears that Ampgard will
be there to perform a skit.  She would like us to do something for about 15
minutes (which would include a short rapier fight -- any other light
fighters planning to be there?).  I have invited her to come out to the
Passage of Arms on Sunday at Veterans park.  If any heavy fighters want to
come, she really would like them to show up, as well.

The only concern is with any cleavge showing in costumes.

Therre will be roughly about 110 people (including us) in attendance.

They would like us to be there around 6:00 or so, since the feast starts at
around 6:30 (and she definitely wants us to have a chance to eat!)

Ceatta