[Elfsea] Southern Steppes Night

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Wed Feb 12 21:17:38 PST 2003

I want to thank all who came tonight. We had a wonderful time. I had a table
of scribes working. three out of the four have never painted before till
tonight. Fencing lessons were given in the living room. No fighting just
teaching. We had sewing going on in the dining room. And the best
conversation!!!! Thank you all for making this first night a special time.
And for those who didn't show you missed the best birthday cake! :)

Lady Maili Donnel MacGregor