[Elfsea] stuff to take to Gulf War

Elizabeth Hawkwood rbnew5 at netscape.net
Thu Feb 13 05:30:14 PST 2003

Libbie.Greene at sabre.com wrote:

> Rubbermaid totes

Got plenty of those (son works at Rubbermaid)!

> Large plastic garbage bags and two sets of dry mundane clothes to be kept in the car till you are ready to leave

> Dry shoes to go home in.
> Power bars
> Red bull
> Gatoraide
> Calling card
> Money duct taped to the underside of some thing lockable and water proof

Oooo! I like this one. You can never have too much
cash stashed away for emergenices.

My husband is going with me this year. It is his first camping
event. I will have to hide his mundane clothing ;>. He is, however,
taking his golf clubs (and now he has some medieval plaid "knickers").

/EH