[Elfsea] Passage of Arms?

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 16 08:30:32 PST 2003

we three archers will be there for awhile. Wind
shooting can be interesting :) getting ready to leave
in afew.

Current conditions from about 5 miles from the event.

Windy,
Cold,
Windy,
cold

AND

Windy

:P

Dress warm :)

Ulrich
--- Spence and Robin Mabry <smabry at flash.net> wrote:
> --
> On or not?  Robin probably won't be there (the
> weather is too much for her)
> and I haven't decided.  I assume there will not be
> archery, considering the
> wind.
>
> Ceatta
> --
> [ winmail.dat of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]
> --

=====
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci