[Elfsea] Re: [Steppes] off Topic but interesting

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 17 23:56:26 PST 2003

Will say a prayer for your son in law. I too was once
on the line and trained by the marines. I know my
friends and family did the same for me when i was in
harms way. Let us know when his company is on, would
love to see it :)

Ulrich

--- Lisa Duke <arabella at elfsea.net> wrote:
> Greetings to all of you,
> As many of you know my son-in-law is in the Marines.
>  Currently he is
> stationed in the Kuwait Desert. He is in Fox
> Company, 2nd Battalion, 5th
> Marines, Weapons Division.
>
> 2 days ago my daughter told us there is a reporter
> traveling with my
> son-in-law's company and reporting on Nightline
> every few days.  If there is
> interest I will post a notice when his company will
> have a feature on
> Nightline.
>
> Arabella - The War Mom - Worried about our country
> going to War and proud
> that my daughter's husband is fighting for my
> freedom.

=====
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci