[Elfsea] Any contingency plans for Moot

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 24 15:03:12 PST 2003

820 and randol mill in FW is icy and sleety.

I recommend everyone stay in, its getting worse up
this way.

Ulrich

--- Betsy Marshall <betsy at softwareinnovation.com>
wrote:
> yeah, the street is white here by I-30,
> traffic is going about 20mph and
> I don't want to watch them pull the Miata out of
> another ditch!
> Pyro staying home.

=====
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci