[Elfsea] Re: Eleanor and gulf war

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 25 20:27:19 PST 2003

Dearest Violet,

Unfortunately, Sebastian and I will not be going to
Gulf Wars (it's a three day trip there and a three day
trip back. Not do-able this time around).

We are thinking of coming home at Thanksgiving. As
soon as we know, I'll email you and we can all get
together.

Friends, I just want to thank Violet publicly for
taking care of my treasure. She has kept it safe for
me. It brings tears to my eyes everytime I think of
her generousity. Please, if you see her around, give
her a gigantic Ansteorran hug from me. :o)

Miss you all and hope to see you soon,
Eleanor
--- Terri Head <Terri at pandora.org> wrote:

> hey Eleanor,
>
> If you and Sebastian get to go to Gulf War, let me
> know ahead of time and I'll send your wedding
> bouquet along with Rebekah and Willem.
>
> Violet of Glamorganshire

=====
- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary