[Elfsea] Finance Committee Meeting

Spence and Robin Mabry smabry at flash.net
Thu Feb 27 15:56:55 PST 2003

Ceatta & I can't make it. We need to make some repairs to the feral
cats' house.
 Chamberlain office will need about $30 (since I didn't use any from
last year).
Should I pick up paper towels, toilet paper, and glow sticks from
Cheaper Than Dirt? I've never been there before. Any body have
directions?
Thanks.
YIS,
RdS