[Elfsea] Springfaire

Greene, Libbie Libbie.Greene at sabre.com
Fri Feb 28 11:44:23 PST 2003

There are many reasons that plague my decision to attend or not attend Springfaire.

In years past it was a very emotionally painful event for me to attend and the reasons why I will not go into. Water under the bridge and all.

I made a decision to attend and be an active part of this years Springfaire for not only have I a new lease on my life in the SCA but a new joy in playing with people that are kind to me.

I only have two reservations at this time one is the volatile weather for that time of the year and two is will I be able to get out after the Spring rains get through with us.

It is a difficult task that our Autocrat and her associates have undertaken and I applaud their work. I also am grateful for the opportunity to express my views.

I made a commitment to attend and I will honor that commitment to the best of my ability. However, if the event is cancelled for this year I will not cry over it.

In service,
HL Brigit