[Elfsea] Update on us...

Terri Head Terri at pandora.org
Sun Feb 2 14:18:19 PST 2003

I'm glad that you guys have been able to get an apartment.  I've always been amazed that when I look back on situations that seemed horrid at the time, if I had not have had to move, loose or leave a job, etc., I would have missed t he next set of blessings that were around the corner. Keep trusting that God has your best interests in mind, and watch him move in his "mysterious ways" on your behalf.

Hang in there, most of us have been in your shoes (or is it now, you're in our shoes??? lol!)

Sincerely,
Violet