[Elfsea] Newspaper reporters

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Fri Feb 7 18:04:22 PST 2003

Greetings from Mistress Stella-
As I mentioned at Business meeting, I have been contacted by a reporter from the Star Telegram. They were going to send a photographer to fighter practice on Sunday, but I suggested that they come out Feb. 16th while we are having Passage of Arms instead. (It's a good thing that I changed the plan, because this Sunday is supposed to be rainy.) So everybody wear your best costumes for Passage of Arms. You might get your picture in the paper.
    It wouldn't hurt to bring an art project with you that you are working on, so they can have some photos of A&S.
    In service, HE Stella