[Elfsea] Thank you!!!!!!

Jenn Kostal genevieve at elfsea.net
Mon Feb 17 15:17:09 PST 2003

Greetings all,

I would like to say thank you to everyone who came out for Elfsea Passage of Arms yesterday.  It was a small but enthusiastic turnout and we all had a good time.

Special thank yous to:

Honorable Lord Calin for bringing out hot food and the facilities to make plenty of hot drinks.  You kept everyone fed and warm.

Lord Timothy and Honorable Lord Fearghus for getting to the shed so early and allowing the necessary items to be loaded.  It was a great help.

Dama Anezka and Lady Rebekkah for keeping me sane.

My husband, Lord Seamus, for being the gopher all day and still having the ability at the end of the day to honestly say you love me.

Lord Tomas and Lady Rixende for the use of your personal pavilion as another place to keep the populace warm and for all your kind words and support.

And to everyone who came out to fight or shoot or just enjoy the day.

In Service,
Lady Genevieve de Lironcourt