[Elfsea] Free concert tickets for 2/18

morgancain at earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 17 16:37:33 PST 2003

Hi, y'all, and yes, that's tomorrow night.  I received a pass for a free
pair of tickets to the Dallas Wind Symphony tomorrow night (February 18th).
This month’s theme is "American Anthems".  They are a lot of fun to hear,
and you can learn more about the band and the concert at
http://www.dws.org/main.htm.  Let me know if you want to use the tickets;
since I have my own, I don’t need these.  There is a very small service fee
that you will have to pay at the box office for the tickets.

Please email me directly at morgancain at earthlink.net since I get the lists
in digest format and won't see a response until probably too late.

The performance is at the Myerson Center in Dallas, on Ross just west of
75/Central, if that makes a difference.

                  ---= Morgan, too Scots to waste free tickets

"Once you have flown,
 you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
 for there you have been,
 and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci
"You can no more win a war than you can win an earthquake."
                           --=  Jeannette Rankin (1880 - 1973)