[Elfsea] Second Southern Steppes Night

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Wed Feb 19 16:16:15 PST 2003

Greetings,
  We had a wonderful time at our First Southern Steppes Night. Please come
and join us for the Second Southern Steppes Night. It will be Feb. 26 at 7PM.
Again at my home.

David Cade has offered to help repair armor for GW. I will have the scribal
table up again. There is a big back yard for those who would like to play.
And most importantly conversation with friends. So please come and join us.

Lady Donnel

My address is