[Elfsea] Re: From the UK Daily Mirror

Chris Dunigan cdunigan at reppsystems.com
Sat Feb 22 14:48:54 PST 2003

While I may not agree with some of his assertions (War on Iraq is misconceived, the "phony war on terrorism") I must say I am right alongside this guy...  His point that Bush is more hated than Hussein is definitely right on target.  Like him, I'm tired of hearing that its our own fault, and likewise I'm also tired of listening to the bleeding hearts that want to throw women and children in the path of our righteous War on Terror for the sake of "not pissing anyone off".

Chris Dunigan
REPP Systems
cdunigan at reppsystems.com
http://www.reppsystems.com