[Elfsea] First Aid/CPR class this weekend

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue Feb 4 14:37:28 PST 2003

Hi there!

Once again, I cannot make the scheduled class time. This time, because of
Pine Wood Derby races that day with my 2 new cub scouts. However, I would
like to get on a list for a future class.

Thanks,
-=Armand=-
(Who's going in again Thur 2/6 for a 3rd try at this kidney stone. The most
likely outcome is an acusize(sp) procedure to force open the passage way, 2
weeks of healing, and then a 4th trip to the hospital to actually do the
lithotripsy. This "routine, one week, outpatient" procedure is turning into
a 6-7 week ordeal that is beginning to make me nervous about my chances of
going to Gulf War.)