[Elfsea] Youth Combat

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Wed Feb 5 07:15:42 PST 2003

You're on!!! Folks we will have Youth Boffer at Spring Faire.  Donnell I
appreciate your effort in this arena.  My son will have a blast.

Let me crunch the time schedule here in the next few days and I'll get it
posted.  What time do you think you might like? Early AM?  How about before
the list starts and right after Morning Court?  The kids will have an
audience that way, and it will get it out of the way and won't get lost
during the days activities.

What say you?

Arabella

Sponsor, recruit help, run it everything. I will do it all. You just need
to make sure I have a time slot. I will even get the prizes.  This is
what I have been doing the past few years. So I got it down now.   Is
that all right with you?

Donnel Shaw
Pre K
Bray

--
[ winmail.dat of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]