[Elfsea] Springfaire volunteers

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Wed Feb 5 07:38:36 PST 2003

My Dearest Crandall,
The question mark is just that, a question.  Seeing as you are the Kingdom
Water bearer I thought you might want to do it.  If you have someone else in
mind please make a suggestion.  You always have the opportunity to say you
don't wish to fill that position for whatever reason you might have. And you
already have the kingdom position.  You may know of someone you have trained
that I am unaware.  If someone else wishes to handle being the water bearer
coordinator for this upcoming event please let them step forward.

As for the other jobs, rapier, archery and heraldic, it is traditional for
the baronial officer to fill those positions or to arrange for someone else
to fill those responsibilities.  I am just waiting to hear from those
officers.  And this medium is the fastest way to reach the most people with
information and questions.

I apologize if I have offended you.
Arabella

Arabella,

You have my name down for waterbearing with a question mark after it.

Are you asking me or telling me that I am the waterbearer for Elfsea?

And are you putting those question marked positions out of reach for those
who wish to volunteer for them?

Crandall