[Elfsea] Elfsea Baronial College is in 10 days!

Spence and Robin Mabry smabry at flash.net
Thu Feb 6 12:07:05 PST 2003

I printed it out on the off chance that the screen was the only messy
part. Alas, the columns didn't align properly once the line reading
"Class Descriptions - in" was struck. That's where the overtyping &
column line breaks went squirely - I mean squairely - I mean ermine-ly.
(Come on Heralds! You can figure it out!)
YIS,
HL RdS