[Elfsea] Elfsea Baronial College is in 10 days!

Spence and Robin Mabry smabry at flash.net
Thu Feb 6 18:05:38 PST 2003

But we have IE 6.x.  And it is still screwed up in the display.  Even
doing a refresh doesn't help the problem.  I would always recommend (and
I do this often) that you write web pages in the least-common
denominator, so that everyone has a chance to read the page.  That's why
my web pages do not have frames, but are straight HTML.

Ceatta

(as proofed by Robin)