[Elfsea] Elfsea Baronial College is in 10 days!

Spence and Robin Mabry smabry at flash.net
Fri Feb 7 16:11:35 PST 2003

Just me again,
When I do this stuff at the office I usually just type the info, then
tell the computer to format the columns automatically. Then I save it to
an earlier version of word (5.0 I think is the current one) because we
have people all around the world in the military. Sometimes the email
goes to someone in the Pentagon, sometimes to a ship, sometimes to a rec
center in Turkey.
If there's any problems, we ditch the column format and just send
straight text. Not as pretty but it gets the info across. P.S.
Background colors/patterns often screw theses things up, too. Also,
they're hard to read for those of us with color vision issues.
YIS,
HL RdS