[Elfsea] Gulf Wars and Elfsea Defender

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 12 10:43:55 PST 2003

Yes, it is the same night as Arts and Sciences. The
focus is to be on making the walls for the Gulf Wars
encampment. I would be glad to offer my home for both
A&S and the meeting, or be willing to move the wall
making to another location so that we can all
participate in both, since they are directed at the
same goal!

This is assuming that materials for the walls have
been secured? Who would I ask?

In Service,

Rixende

--- Armentaria Ambrose <armentaria at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Isn't this A&S night?  Or has that been cancelled in
> favor of preparing for
> the War?
>
> Armentaria

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
Quidam audet valde, facit valde
http://www.timelessbeads.com    rixende at timelessbeads.com