[Elfsea] (no subject)

Greene, Libbie Libbie.Greene at sabre.com
Mon Feb 17 07:09:28 PST 2003

Flight of the Phoenix in Grand Prairie has a large selection of bells that are perfect. At one time I only shopped Desert Dancers but they aren't doing sales any more so I am still looking for more sources. I like to have choices for these type of things.

The jingle bells don't have the "sound" or weight of "camel bells" and the wind chimes have the same problem. I'll check some of the many links I have for dance stuff and see what I can find.

Brigit