[Elfsea] Spring FAIRE needs you to Volunteer

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 17 16:05:45 PST 2003

Greetings, i am covering a shift on troll i believe
friday. I can cover a shift or two on security. Would
like it to be late (after 8pm friday) will take 2
shifts if you need :)

Lord Ulrich of Carolingia
Member of House Arkham

--- ironwyrm at juno.com wrote:
> Best I could say is perhaps?
>
> We have a household workday scheduled for this
> Saturday 2/22/03.  I shall
> be glad to put it before the group and let you know
> their answer that
> night..  Maybe sooner, if enough volunteers respond
> before then to cover
> the majority of shifts.
>
> In service,
>
> Ironwyrm
>

> On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 13:32:48 -0600 "Lisa Duke"
> <arabella at elfsea.net>
> writes:
> > I can add you to the list or would ARKHAM like to
> be in charge?  That
> > would
> > be greatly appreciated if the household could
> cover security.  What
> > say you?
> > Arabella
> >

> > I'll be glad to take a shift or two at Security.
> >
> > Ironwyrm
> >
> > > Subject: RE: [Elfsea] Spring FAIRE needs you to
> Volunteer

=====
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci