[Elfsea] Honor and commitments

Crandall crandall at elfsea.net
Tue Feb 18 05:27:23 PST 2003

Llywelyn has several advantages that those of us who are mere mortals only dream of attaining. Two primary ones come to mind.

He has always led by example, never asking others to do what he would not be willing to do himself.
And he takes the good examples around him and strives to attain their levels of courage, honor and wisdom.

Oh, yes, I remember a third attribute that he has. He is married to one of the finest examples of what the members of the Society should be.

Crandall