[Elfsea] A&S Tonite Cancelled

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 25 12:33:14 PST 2003

Due to road conditions now, and predicted weather
conditions tonite, the Arts and Sciences workshop
tonite to work on the walls for the encampment for
gulf wars is cancelled.

Please let me know if you are willing to participate
in a workshop this saturday for buiding the walls. I
know many of us will be very busy preparing for Gulf
Wars, but I hope that enough people can make time to
do this Saturday so that we can have walls to put up
at the war.

In Service,

Rixende

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
Quidam audet valde, facit valde
http://www.timelessbeads.com    rixende at timelessbeads.com