[Elfsea] Springfaire needs you

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Thu Feb 27 06:59:55 PST 2003

It is not a rumor, it is the truth.

Because we believe the attendance for our upcoming event could be on the
rather low end (because of it's proximity on the calendar to Gulf War) and
we are not wishing to loose any money on this event we have opted to have
our event at Tanglewood.  It is in the best financial interest and liability
for the Barony that we make this change. Our break even numbers are much
lower if we have the event at Tanglewood.

If anyone has specific questions or complaints please direct them to me
personally.
HL Arabella

I have heard "rumors" that the site for Springfaire has been changed
from the Broken-O site to the Tanglewood site. Could you post where the
event "is" being held this year?

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!