[Elfsea] Springfaire

Don and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 28 11:41:01 PST 2003

The Barony of Elfsea is my home. All of it's people are my family my
neighbors and my friends. Though I don't always agree with decisions made I
will _Aways_ support the endeavors of Elfsea. It is this sense of Comunity
in our Barony that has made it a wonderfull place to Live and Play. There is
enough room in our hearts and our game for every one here to play the way
they want to. However in order that we should get to play the game, some one
has to set up the playground. some one has to give up some of there playtime
to ensure others have time to play as well.

The time has come to test that part of our motto that says "Deny no Friend".
The call is now been sounded, Elfsea is in need of her people. For my self I
shall "Fear No Enemy". I shall not fear beast called pride as dirt and sweat
and a bit of work apears before me. I shall not fear to set aside my own
game in order that others may know the joy of thiers. I shall not fear to
stand and say "this day I stand and give to Elfsea"

Who will Stand With me?

Who will take up this Gauntlet and act upon it?

Who will Stand and give of their time and the sweat of their brow to Call
Elfsea their Home?

Who will stand and Prove that Life is Good in Elfsea?

At Home In Elfsea
Darius of the Bells OL
Rapier List Coordinator for Elfsea Springfaire