[Elfsea] Springfaire

Tom Parr seamus at elfsea.net
Fri Feb 28 12:41:47 PST 2003

I figure I will toss my two shillings onto the fire:

As far as springfare goes Geneivive and I can't attend due to a family obligation.  This hurts me so the small peiece of my heart say that it should be cancelled so that we can be there and that I get to stay King of fools longer like Ramone did!

The rational side of me says be like nike and "Just do it!"

Regardless of the descion made I am here to support wether I am in the state or not!

Cheers,

Ld. Seamus
E.K.o.F.
E.K.M.