[Elfsea] Springfaire

Wilim Penbras ap Gurgeneu wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Fri Feb 28 14:13:03 PST 2003

I haven't committed to anything.  and yet somehow I've committed to
everything.  I'll work troll, I'll work security, I work set up and tear
down, I'll work the archery range, I work the heavy list as a marshal or
herald or both.  I might even work the light list as marshal/herald.  I'll
help marshal the bardic too if needed.  I don't commit to specifics because
I fill in the blanks.  Always have always will.  There's 50 or so other
weekends a year where I can go play "my Game"  Springfaire and Defender I
work.  Quite frankly we all do.  Every one of us puts everything we can into
our events.  I don't think not having the volunteer roster filled before war
is a big deal.  I mean it'd be nice if it was filled but I don't expect it
to be.

Wilim