[Elfsea] Electronic versions of the Domesday

Kate Rayburn anezka at elfsea.net
Sun Feb 2 08:33:07 PST 2003

Greetings Elfsea!

This message is to let you know that the Elfsea Domesday and Partial
Roll of Precedence have been updated.  There are now electronic versions
of both the Domesday and Roll available.  The Roll is available at
http://www.elfsea.net/rp/ and now includes both the Azure Pearl and
Eastern Tower.  Electronic copies of the Domesday in CSV format or PDF
format are available to current (2003) paid Scroll subscribers by
emailing me privately at domesday at elfsea.net with an indication of which
version you would like.  If you are not a paid subscriber to the Scroll
and would like an electronic version, please contact the Chronicler to
either subscribe to the Scroll or pay $1.00 for both a print and
electronic version.  Remember that the information contained in the
Domesday is not to be used for commercial purposes nor as recipients for
forwarding email messages unless you have received explicit permission
to do so.  Failure to comply will result in the loss of any future
updates to the Domesday.

As always, I will continue to update the Domesday and Roll with any
information I receive to keep this as accurate and useful a document as
possible.

In Service,
Anezka z Rozmitala
Keeper of the Domesday