[Elfsea] Family in the military

Terri Head Terri at pandora.org
Sun Feb 2 13:56:29 PST 2003

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but even local reservists have been called to Ft. Hood.  We have a family friend that has been activated.  But the good news is, we CAN still all pray for our troops.  One of my best friend's friends got a letter from her son who is currently in Afghanistan asking for prayer for our troops. Pray for the wisdom for those in charge of OUR men, and that our enemy's plans will be prematurely exposed and fail on every mission.

Violet