[Elfsea] Southern Stepps Nights

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sun Feb 9 15:00:30 PST 2003

Greetings to Everyone.,

We will have our first Southern Steppes Night this Wednesday, Feb.12 starting
at 7PM.  My hope is that we can gather for fun and conversation this night.
This is an unofficial informal event. I will have the kitchen table set up
with scribal supplies and CHOCOLATE:)  Bring your latest project to work on.
We have a big back yard for those who would need it. All are invited and
welcome.

Lady Maili Donnel
Mistress Xene

My address is
1361 Vista Ridge
Midlothian, TX
972-723-5126

Take I  20 to 67S Exit to 287S (Left )

287S Turn right on 9th/663 in Midlothian (It is street between the Railroad
tracks and the Eckards)

You will travel past the High School and past Mt. Peak Elem. 663 will dead
end/ T into 875.

663 Turn Right on 875 Go to and turn on the Second Right (Vista View)
Drive to the top of the hill and my house is right in front of you. (In front
of the blue water tower.)

We are not listed on mapquest.