[Elfsea] Baronial College Prizes and Remnant Wars Donations

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 13 17:35:47 PST 2003

Greetings!

I write you now to remind you to bring your donations
for the Remnant Wars (all types of fabric,
accessories, partially completed costumes, etc....) to
Baronial College this Saturday. Please inquire at
Troll as to where donations need to be left.

Also, there will be a basket at Troll for all
donations to the Baronial Artisan Prize Basket.
Remember that we wish to reward our Artisan as richly
as we reward our marshal champions.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

In Service to Ansteorra, Elfsea and the Arts,
Rixende

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
Quidam audet valde, facit valde
http://www.timelessbeads.com    rixende at timelessbeads.com