[Elfsea] Arts and Sciences Delayed 1 week

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 17 15:32:56 PST 2003

Greetings good gentles,

Since the materials will not arrive for making the
walls for Gulf Wars in time for Arts and Sciences this
week, I am rescheduling Arts and Sciences for Tuesday,
February 25th. We will begin officially at 7:00, but
help earlier will be appreciated, as we have much to
do. Directions will be available at Moot for those who
need them.

In Service,

Lady Rixende

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
Quidam audet valde, facit valde
http://www.timelessbeads.com    rixende at timelessbeads.com