[Elfsea] off Topic but interesting

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Mon Feb 17 21:50:44 PST 2003

Greetings to all of you,
As many of you know my son-in-law is in the Marines.  Currently he is
stationed in the Kuwait Desert. He is in Fox Company, 2nd Battalion, 5th
Marines, Weapons Division.

2 days ago my daughter told us there is a reporter traveling with my
son-in-law's company and reporting on Nightline every few days.  If there is
interest I will post a notice when his company will have a feature on
Nightline.

Arabella - The War Mom - Worried about our country going to War and proud
that my daughter's husband is fighting for my freedom.