[Elfsea] Fw: NTIF needs trailer help tomorrow

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 25 08:09:11 PST 2003

Hi, y'all:

Yes, I know we may be frozen in, but I've received the following message:

From: WMRSINGER at aol.com
Subject: Re: NTIF

> We are being loaned 4 gators from John Deere for the event.  We thought
> we had someone with a trailer and truck that could meet us at the John Deere
> warehouse on Wednesday to haul the gators to Fair Park.  That person has
> just told us that they cannot help.
>
> So, I am looking for anyone who help us. We need to pick them up sometime
> on Wednesday on Harry Hines between Walnut Hill and Northwest Hwy. and
> then return them on Tuesday to the same location.
>
> If you have a truck and a trailer (needs to be at least 16 to get two on it)
> PLEASE let me know.
>
> I will be at home all day today.  That number is 214-320-5992
>
> Marsha

If you can help, please give Marsha a call.  I don't know how the ice will affect our timing - at least, if the weather reports hold, it will be mostly gone by the weekend, unlike last year!

There are two passes to the festival for you if you can help.

Thanks,

                            ---= Morgan

"Once you have flown,
 you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
 for there you have been,
 and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci
"You can no more win a war than you can win an earthquake."
                           --=  Jeannette Rankin (1880 - 1973)