[Elfsea] While it's too cold and icky to go anywhere....a request....

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 26 09:18:14 PST 2003

Hola!

My brother is already over in Kuwait (has been for about 4 weeks now). He
has asked me to ask my freinds to write to our servicemen...whether you know
them or not. He told me that there are several in his unit alone that do not
have families that can write to them. He said that these severicemen(women)
really look forward to mail call and when they don't get mail, it can be
devastating to their moral.

So, while it's icy and nasty outside, please write to one of our servicemen
(or send them a small care package....just be careful of what you send them,
think Muslim faith; ie. no ladies showing skin from the neck down and no
products made with any pork product; also don't send anything that can melt
easily; remember it's hot there).

If you would like to write, please send correspondence to:

Any Serviceman
IMEF CE (TF HHB 2/43 ADA)
UIC 43601 F0001
FTO AP 96613-0001

If you would like to write to Scott (my baby brother), his address is the
same, but needs to be addressed to "Spc. Clifford S. Fink, U.S. Army
Patriot"

Maria
(Sigh...you know I couldn't stand him when we were little, but now that he's
gone, I really miss him and worry about him)

*** St. Theresa's Prayer ****
May today there be peace within
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to
be....
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that
has been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to
sing, and dance,
It is there for each and every one of you....