[Elfsea] taking a brake

Greene, Libbie Libbie.Greene at sabre.com
Fri Feb 28 05:49:02 PST 2003

Ladies,

I think that with all the preparation for War and all the distractions of late that we shall be putting dance class on hold till after War. At that time we will begin classes at their normal time.

If the weather is fair then I will be at the park on Sundays and if you would like to dance then please feel free to join me to shake a hip :)

I will be making a special announcement soon that will cause great excitement among the Middle Eastern Dance community so stay tuned!

Brigit