[Elfsea] Gulf Wars Wall Building Workshop TOMORROW!!!!

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 28 16:29:14 PST 2003

Greetings unto the Barony from your Minister of Arts
and Sciences, Lady Rixende de Rouen.

Tomorrow at my home there will be a workshop to build
the walls for the Elfsea Encampment at Gulf Wars. We
will be beginning at 1:00, and with many hands we will
make quick work! Please join myself, Lady Genevieve
and HL Arabella in this effort.

Location:
2017 Chattanooga Dr
Bedford, TX 76022
Call for directions: 817-797-1988 (Rixende)
(817) 683-3543 (Tomas)

In Service to Elfsea, Ansteorra and the Arts,
Rixende

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
Quidam audet valde, facit valde
http://www.timelessbeads.com    rixende at timelessbeads.com