[Elfsea] (no subject)

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Wed Feb 12 14:13:23 PST 2003

Does she carry bells?   I am in the market for some bells to put on my horse
barding.  Arabella

Ladies,

I got this off the Desert Dancer list. Check it out!

Brigit
FYI--

Audrena of Audrena's International Bazaar (based in Chicago) will be in the
Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex on Thursday, February 20, 2003.  She will be at
the Holiday Inn in Bedford at the intersection of highways 183 and 121.
Audrena is one of the largest bellydance costume vendors in the United
States, carrying high-quality Turkish style costumes from Topkapi Designs
and Egyptian costumes from Pharonics of Egypt.  In additon she carries gypsy
and tribal style costumes and basic items like shimmy scarves, veils, zills,
CD's, and videos for beginners and profesiionals alike.

audrena at audrena.com
http://Audrena.com

[ winmail.dat of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]