[Elfsea] ConDFW DEMO

Don Valentyn DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Thu Feb 20 18:36:40 PST 2003

I'm on a panel at 11 on Saturday and another at noon, but I'll be fighting
with Selina Rosen and some of the other SFWA Musketeers after that.  None of
us realized there was an SCA demo as well until today.

Valentyn

Now available from Jeffrey Turner:
The Garden In Bloom, a novella chapbook published by Yard Dog Press!
The Hundredth Magic, a fantasy novel courtesy of Zumaya Publications!
Dragon's Bane and Gossamer, a fantasy novel from The Fiction Works!

http://www.JeffTurnerFiction.com