[Elfsea] Re: From the UK Daily Mirror

Daungerous (Donna R. Thompson) Daungerous at ev1.net
Sun Feb 23 01:07:13 PST 2003

I'm sorry that I must have missed the initial post on this thread and did not speak up sooner.  But, I was not aware that *current* political discussions were appropriate on this list.  I hear enough of this rhetoric in my *real* life.  I am subscribed here for news of my *SCA* life (scant though it may temporarily be).  I don't wish to see a debate on this subject (though it screams out for one) on *this* list.

Respectfully submitted,

Ly Daungerous dhe Ruadh

P.S.  For those of you who remember him, I will be taking my son, Agnar (Adam) to Ft. Hood tomorrow for inprocessing from his training of tank repair.  He is currently assigned to the 4th Inf. Div which is deployed at this time.  Not sure what will happen with him.  Should know next week some time, I'll pass on the info as requested in an earlier post.
Pretty is as Pretty does
http://www.desertdancer.com